Industrial Wireless Hoist Remote Control Overhead Bridge Crane Control F24-10S
Detailed Product Description
Radio Remote Controls have become a key element within a modern working context where safety, productivity, freedom of movement has a continuously increasing importance. Industrial radio controllers are consequently for time saving and risk reduction working instruments.
Thanks to the radio controller, the operator stands in the place with the best visibility and lowest operation risk. The wireless technology allows controlling the machine in full autonomy without requiring other operators to support the job with indications.
AN INDUSTRIAL RADIO REMOTE CONTROL DIFFERS FROM COMMON WIRELESS CONTROLLERS IN DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING ASPECTS LIKE:
You will be certain that no other radio device will take over the control of your application thanks to an exclusive communication channel protected by a unique ID code that IMET assigns to each radio remote control.
CONTINUOUS AND SAFE TRANSMISSION
This device operates in continuous transmission between the transmitting and receiving units. The radio link is made of digital communication frames that are monitored by algorithms at the reception. This guarantee an absolute correspondence between the commands sent by the operator and the received commands. When the radio link is too disturbed or interrupted the receiver unit will autonomously turn into Stop mode bringing the machine to a safe status.
INTRINSIC SELF CONTROL
Our Radio controllers are based on designing and manufacturing concepts aiming to guarantee safety and reliability. For example, the CPU features dual microprocessors in cross checking, STOP circuit is made of monitored double safety relays, S-STOP relay is available for the reduction of motion command failure risk, error and failure test are performed at each transmitter and receiver powering.
Low power consumption transmitter
Over 4.3 billions unique ID code available
Microsoft Windows based software
Housing Industrial Radio Remote Controller In Durable Nylon-Fiber , TELECRANE F24-10S
Durable Nylon-Fiber Housing Industrial Radio Remote Controller, TELECRANE F24-10S
• Low power consumption with 2 AA batteries (last up to 2 months in normal operation)
• Operating range up to 100 meters
• Programmable function setting through Windows-based software.
• Economic efficiency, ease of operation.
• Pre-wiring standard cable making wiring procedures easier.
• 100% compatible components reducing stock of spare part.
- Frequency: 310.3-331.2 MHz
- Frequency control:quartz crystal
- Output terminal: full sealed relay 20A/250V (passive switch signal).
- Structure:glass fiber
- Receiving high frequency: sensitivity >-110dBm
- Transmitting high frequency: output power<4dBm
- Reaction rate: 0.065s.
- Protection: IP65
- Operation distance: 100 meters
- Convenient “Windows” port to operate and copy function.
- UP/Down;East/West;South/North buttons can be set to mutual rejection.
- The key” Start” function can set to start, skip or common by computer.
- Surpass 4.3 billion Identity code memory.
- Temperature -35 to +80 degrees.
- Low energy: 2 pcs AA battery using one month.
- Special anti-vibration design for moving equipment.
The feature of transmitter:
F24-10S 12buttons: 10 single speed buttons+ 1 urgent stop button+ 1 “start” button and 1 safety key.
F24-10D 12buttons: 10 double speed buttons+ 1 urgent stop button+ 1 “start” button and 1 safety key.
Name: F24-10S/D radio remote control set (transmitter and receiver)
Size: L*W*H( 186*61*65)mm
Size: L*W*H( 290*230*70)mm.
Weight:1200g (include 1.5m output cable)
Battery: 2 pcs 1.5V AA Alkaline.
Battery safety protect: it auto power off when power is not enough.
Safety key is used to avoid usage by unauthorized.
The ranges of applications of our industrial radio remote control system
1. overhead bridge cranes,
2. gantry crane
3. beam launcher
4. monorail hoists,
5. motorized jib cranes o
6. Other pieces of industrial equipment.