|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 weeks|
|Supply Ability:||10000000 pcs per year|
|Max.Travel Speed:||160m/min||Wheels:||Ball Bearing|
|Material:||Galvanized Steel||Accessories:||Cable Gland|
C32PT Pendant Trolley For Flat Cable With Cable Gland Galvanized Steel Material
Quick connect and disconnect
Easy for assemble
High quality aluminum housings with dual locking elements
Detailed Product Description
We can provide “Plug and Play” hardware for festoon system which can reduce installation time and costs. Their system comes with rugged die cast aluminum housings with dual locking elements to ensure a secure connection. A standard 16-pin plug and receptacle is offered for applications from 16 to 60 Amps and for wire sizes up to 14 AWG.
Male insert with screw terminal, crimp terminal (order contacts separately) or cage-clamp terminal.
Female insert with screw terminal, crimp terminal (order contacts separately) or cage-clamp terminal.
Hoods with low or high construction, side or top cable entry, 2 or 4 bolts, 1 or 2 locking levers.
Bulkhead mounting housing with or without protection cover, 1 or 2 locking levers.
Surface mounting housing with low or high construction, with or without protection cover, 2 or 4 bolts, 1 or 2 locking levers, 1 or 2 cable entries.
Cable entry protection
Cable glands with normal or multiple sealing.
Metal or plastic cable glands.
Special cable entry protection or extensive range of accessories.
This pendent trolley is used for plugging and connecting cables for festoon system. Widely applied for workshop lifting equipments such as overhead crane, gantry crane, etc.
Pendent trolley componets 16pin quick connector Design features
Quick connect and disconnect.
Easy for assemble.
High quality aluminum housings with dual locking elements.
1. All equipment is sold-as-is. We are surplus equipment dealers and do not have the ability or knowledge to test equipment for functionality beyond plugging it in and describing what we observe as best we can.
2. All statements regarding products and their configurations are made to the best of our ability and with the assumption that the buyer is knowledgeable and proficient in the use of this type of equipment.
3. We have no knowledge of the history of the equipment. Due to the nature of used and surplus equipment no guarantees or warranties either expressed or implied are offered unless specifically noted in the description.
4. NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS will be allowed. No exceptions unless offered in the description.
5. No manuals, NO STANDARD POWER CORDS, accessories, software etc are included unless pictured and noted in the description.
6. It is the bidder's responsibility to understand that the terms of the auction, the nature of equipment offered and bid accordingly.
7. MACHINE SAFETY: It is the user’s responsibility to provide proper safety devices, procedures and equipment to safeguard the machine, or machines, to conform to Federal, State and Local Government Safety Standards and all Industry Safety Standards. INDEMNIFICATION: High Bidder/Buyer Agrees to Indemnify and hold harmless Seller of and from any and all claims or liabilities, warnings, or recommendations available from the original manufacturer, or by failure of the user to comply with Federal, State and Local Laws applicable to such equipment including the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970. The high bidder agrees to these terms and conditions.
Contact Person: Sunny