|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100sets|
|Delivery Time:||Within two weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs/year|
|Rail Size:||P50||Min. W:||232mm|
overhead crane rail,
welding crane rail
INSTALLATION AND SUGGESTED WELD INSTRUCTIONS
The lower component is welded on the support parallel to the axis of the rail and the upper component is fastened
to it by means of one bolt and nut. The recommended torque is 75 Nm. Electrical and pneumatic torque wrenches
are allowed as long as the minimum torque of 60 Nm is met and the torque does not exceed 100 Nm.
It is recommended the torque is regularly controlled with a calibrated torque wrench.
For most applications, the recommended weld throat size is 4 mm; the weld leg size is then 6 mm. If the pad
is not used, the weld along the foot of the rail must be removed. Use any low hydrogen rod suitable for use with
structural steel: ISO2560 type E 42 5 B 32 H5, E7018 or equivalent. For full instructions on weld size and electrodes,
refer to the data sheet “Installation and suggested weld instructions”.
Do not apply protective coating on the contact surface between upper and lower components unless accepted
by GANTREX. Do not use solvents as they may seriously damage the rubber nose.
The pending clips are specifically designed to facilitate correct mounting of crane rails :
• The “Double Wedge Design” ensures tight contact with the rail foot.
• Bolts with “Square Shank Base” allow the use of impact-wrenches.
• Easier installation because of the wider adjustment range.
• Compact design : fits narrow girders and soleplates, avoid interference with guide rollers.
Advantages as follow:
1. Beautiful appearance,smooth surface .
2. Strong ductility, easy processing, can meet various profiles.
3. light weight, easy to install.
4. anti-corrosion, non-toxic and high recovery rate, green, very suitable for the use of green energy.
Rail Clamp for crane rail
|X1 with Pad
|X1 w/o Pad
Contact Person: Sunny