|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1ton|
|Packaging Details:||in nude|
|Delivery Time:||15working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 ton/year|
|Color:||Can Be Painted||Treatment:||Hot Rolled|
Detailed Product Description
· Type: Other
· Material: Q345B
· Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm):50mm*30mm
· Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
· Size: 50*30, 60*40, 70*40, 80*60, 100*60, 120*80
Square billet is widely used for bridge cranes, gantry cranes, etc.
it is featured by smooth running effect, easy assemble.
Crane travelling steel rail tracks are designed for carrying heavy and small loads and are used in a wide variety of applications. There are seven standard crane rail models called P18, P24, P38, P43, QU70, QU80, QU100 in China. Rail weight ranges from 18kg to 88kg per meter. You can find a weight and measure conversion table on to us if you need.
Each steel rail application is different and must be engineered to maximise efficiency and lifespan, therefore the selection of the correct rail is critical to achieving this end.
1. The material of our billet is Q345B, which is similar to A572, GR 50, please refer to the attached comparison document.
2. Our billet is very straight and The surface of our billet is very smooth.
3. We customize radius of the angle to be 3mm, which is most suitable for rail wheel to run.
4. The both end side of this billet was cut by Sawing machine which is very easy for assemble.
5. Process: Hot Roll – forming machine – Punching machine
6. We know how to export to Malaysia
*A75, P43, P24, P38, fish plate, clamp
Contact Person: Sunny