|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO9001, CE, CCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1PC|
|Delivery Time:||1-2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 pcs per year|
crane busbar system
Factory price hanger of conductor rails.
Standard brackets for powerail attachment to crane girders are available.
Powerail with sliding and fixpoint hangers.
Standard distance between suspension points for indoor and outdoor installations: 1200mm.
The ranges of applications of HFP Power Rail Enclosed Conductor System
1. Overhead and elongated tracks for cranes.
2. Electric hoists, electric tools, stacking systems.
3. Electric tools
4. Other applications for supplying power to moving power load.
Compact arrangement, corrosion resistance and simple assembly are its essential features.
Color green, PVC housing for 4 conductors. Standard section 4 m.
Other sections are available.
The ground conductor is identified by international color code.
Phase reversing prevented by design of the collector and housing.
The current collectors are made of re-inforced polyester fiberglass,for high strength and light weight.
Spring loaded carbon brushes maintain uniform contact.
Connecting cables and hinged or flexible towing arms included.
Double Current collectors for transfer applications and higher amperage.
The collector is an electrical device that uses electric power from an overhead line. According to the collector and the overhead line contact can be divided into sliding contact and rolling contact two types. According to the main structure of the collector can be divided into single arm, arms and diamond three.
What parts does the collector maintain?
(1) collector ups and downs to be flexible, correct contact with the line and the line pressure of 39 ~ 49N (downhole locomotive); 49 ~ 69N (ground locomotive).
(2) Check the collector and the cable contact (skateboard, roll, etc.) wear, grinding the groove to the file level, broken damage to be replaced.
(3) Check the fixed pin, shaft, etc. whether the loss of the phenomenon of loose bolts.
(4) Appropriate for non-conductive and used for articulated pin oiling, so that the pantograph to maintain a flexible collector (pantograph) is a wireline motor vehicle from the overhead line to take electrical power of electrical devices. According to the collector and the overhead line contact can be divided into sliding contact and rolling contact two types. According to the main structure of the collector can be divided into single arm, arms and diamond three.
|HFP Series Multiple-Poles Conductor Rail System|
|Max. voltage||600v||Bending strength||75N/mm²±10%|
|Dielectric strength||30-40kv/mm||Tensile strength||40N/mm²±10%|
|Special resistance||5×1015 Ohm×cm||Leakage resistance||CTI600-2,7|
|Surface resistance||1013 Ohm×cm||Design and Manufacturing Standard||GB7251.2-2006|
|Distance between each suspension bracket (m)||1.2||Rail length per piece (m)||4|
|Flame retardant||Class B1-no flaming particles, self-extinguishing|
|Permissible Ambient temperature||Standard insulation -30°C- +70°C|High temperature insulation -20°C- +115°C|Low temperature insulation -40°C- +80°C|
|Model||Pole No.||Cross section
Contact Person: Sunny
Telecrane Wireless Hoist Remote Control Single Speed Fiberglass F21 Series
F21-E1 Radio Wireless Hoist Remote Controller Within 100m Control Distance
Crane Radio Remote Control Overhead Crane Controls For Beam Launcher
Single Speed Wireless Hoist Remote Control Fiberglass F24-12S ISO
Low Headroom Heavy Duty Motorized Stage Hoist High Wearable And Anti Corrosive
Hard Hook Electric Chain Hoist With 360 Degree Rotatable Safety
Construction Suspension Electric Chain Hoist Low Headroom 5 Ton 1~7.6m/min
Light And Durable Harrington Chain Hoist 3m To 130m Length Water Proof Push Button
Aluminum Distribution Insulated Ground Bar 4m 6m Standard Length 660V
Aluminium Copper Crane Conductor Bar Large Power Available Easy Installation
Current Collector Crane Bus Bar Monorail Systems Corrosion Resistance
Self - extinguishing Shell Crane Conductor Bar JDC 150-3000A CCC